The infinity range of WPC Decking from Evalast is premium quality and manufactured from co-extruded bamboo and plastic.
Supplied with a 25-year guarantee for stains fading and scratch resistance our Evalast decking offers the ultimate in durability and long lasting timeless beauty. Evalast infinity decking is supplied in a range of colours and woodgrain finishes.
Benefits of using bamboo as the main raw ingredient in this product are improvements in strength versatility and sustainability. Bamboo has a greater tensile strength than steel doesn’t absorb moisture is hypoallergenic and better at withstanding compression then concrete.
A complete range of accessories is also available for this product including fixings fascia and substructure systems.
Benefits of Evalast WPC Decking Infinity BPC FSC
- Ultra low-maintenance. Requires no sanding, sealing or upkeep associated with timber decking.
- Natural streaked colour range in matte finishes gives you the pleasing look of timber.
- Designed for simplified installation.
- Grooved edges allow for a more efficient installation using HULK hidden fasteners.
- Environmentally-friendly, made from bamboo and recycled plastic.
- Free from toxins and preservatives to be safer for you & the environment.
- UV, fade & stain resistant to ensure an attractive deck for years to come.
- More mould & moisture resistant than WPC for longevity & ease of ownership.
- Barefoot-friendly. Slip, splinter and crack resistant. Scratch resistant surface for more worry-free versatility.
- Hardier, better performing capping material than HDPE.
- Anti-microbial composition for a more hygienic outdoor deck, and less susceptible to micro-organisms than timber decking.
- High performing bamboo composite offers performance & lifestyle benefits superior to traditional WPC.
- Manufactured using Solar Energy.